Vogue Eyewear CFDA "City Collection" Celebration!








Just the other night, I attended this amazing event to celebrate the launch of the CFDA/ Vogue Eyewear limited edition "City Collection." As the face for the Rebecca Minkoff for Vogue Eyewear sunglasses, I was of course there to represent Rebecca's "Bowery" sunglasses! Rebecca, who just had her baby boy (Congratulations!), wasn't able to make the event, but her super sweet brother came out to support us. For Rebecca Minkoff's design, it was all about New York City. There I am wearing her Bowery sunglasses, which represent the rock era of The Bowery area of lower Manhattan. Inspired by all of my favorite icons and musicians, including Kate Moss and Bob Dylan, the sunglasses couldn't be more perfect for me! For the event, I wore a full on Rebecca Minkoff outfit. When I saw the green dress at her showroom, I knew I had to wear it. That jade green color is my favorite and the red studded bag is so rock n' roll chic. Obsession much? Also, at the event were two of my favorite bloggers Aimee and Jane. Aimee is representing Miami with the Botkier shades, and Jane is representing LA with the Yeohlee shades. I love all three designers and so getting to be a part of this huge campaign was a dream! Oh and, I met one of my favorite girls ever, Alexa Chung, who was super sweet and came out to support the launch. Such an unreal night!

Make sure to see my post and video for the Rebecca Minkoff for CFDA/Vogue Eyewear sunglasses HERE!
Available now at Sunglass Hut!