Playing Stylist w/ Tacori + Lucky Mag at Bloomingdale's LA


Just the other week, I was back in LA to work with Lucky Magazine on their Tacori and Bloomingdale's style event. I had the best time. Being a model, I'm normally on the other side, having people style me, so it was a very cool new experience to style other models. Of course, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. It's a whole other world to me, but I enjoyed it a lot! You have to pay a lot more attention to the girl and her body shape. I flew out to LA from NYC for the weekend just for this event! It was a great excuse to visit the west coast and see family and friends. At the Bloomingdale's in Century City, a few other style participants and I worked on a Menswear, Feminine, and Glam looks for the models. For menswear, I layered dark jewels on the gray and black tuxedo ensemble. For girly, I went with a hot pair of pink pants, glitter blouse, and bright bright jewels. For glam, I went with something a little more unexpected, like the red trousers and a glitter sweater with rockin statement Tacori jewels. I'm obsessed. The whole Tacori, Lucky mag, and Bloomingdale's team also flew in from NYC to attend. It was such a fun, casual in-store event. Getting to meet my West Coast readers who came out may have been the best part!! Currently missing Cali and the beautiful weather! I'll be back soon, I promise!