Magic of Herve











(Romwe top, Alexander Wang trousers, Emily Cho handbag)

So this bright yellow Emily Cho handbag is one item in my wardrobe that always completes a simple outfit. The color is so eye-catching and I love the gorgeous textured leather. It's straight out of the SS'12 collection, out later this year, and I feel lucky to get to sport this piece before it hits stores. What's super exciting is I'm also going to be featured in the next Emily Cho SS'12 ad campaign! I literally just got back to my apartment after shooting bright and early during sunrise on the rooftop of a gorgeous apartment in Greenwich. So I'm basically a huge Emily Cho fan and brought this little guy went with me almost everywhere during fashion week. Here I am backstage with my good friend Claire at the Herve Leger show! The Herve collection was absolutely beautiful. All the dresses still had the classic Herve body-con fit, but with a twist. The collection as a whole gave off an indigenous vibe, but it was still classy and sexy. And I have been seeing that the slicked back hair look is so in season again. Backstage, Bumble and Bumble worked wonders on the runway models. The simplicity in the hair made the clothes stand out even more. LOVE.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty