NYFW: Lincoln Center








(American Apparel romper, Vintage Calvin Klein Skirt from La Bella Vintage, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Pour La Victoire shoes, Milor Italy rings, Ax + Apple necklace)

I absolutely loved attending the shows at Lincoln Center. It's been my first time ever in NYC for fashion week and guess what? I SURVIVED. Everything from the crowds to the massive amounts of photographers was a bit overwhelming, yet still totally exciting. Here I am snapped just after the Nicole Miller show! The collection was amazing. I loved the upbeat music and models clad in looks of all colors of the rainbow. The whole show just had a really fun and fresh vibe. I loved how neon was used in the collection, and the way Nicole played around with a lot of different prints. That really helped give off a young cool attitude that was so much my style. I loved it! As for my outfit selection, I decided to take it up a notch and get a little dressy. I'm still obsessed with this Calvin Klein skirt. Because it's totally sheer, I wore a romper underneath it. Not exactly bathroom friendly, but it did the trick. And check out my new Rebecca Minkoff studded shoulder bag? It's got a classic yet rock n roll vibe. OBSESSED. I love a classic neural look with some hard edged accessories.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty