Pre-Fashion Week




(White + Warren cashmere sweater, J Brand for FNO jeans, Pour La Victoire shoes, Koshka bag, Ax+Apple necklace, Milor Italy jewelry)

I am back in NYC for fashion week and through I'd do a quick pre-fashion week post! My schedule is jam packed and I'm already hurrying to write this, as I'm about to run out the door!! Just want to quickly say that I'm currently obsessed with the hot pink J Brand for FNO jeans (I know it's not Fashion's Night Out quite yet, but I HAD to wear them early. Plus, 100% of the proceeds go to the NYC Aids Fund in the NY Community Trust, so go out and get a pair!) I love anything bright with a crazy animal print. Sported this ensemble last night at the pre-IFB conference party at the Mandarin Oriental over in Columbus Circle. I will be speaking at the conference this afternoon! Oh and yeah, I just threw in some food pictures I snapped last night at my favorite midnight hangout, BaoHaus. Try the Uncle Jesse. It's a mix of tofu, veggies, and the best spicy peanut sauce EVER. Sorry for being so scatter brained this morning!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty