Afternoon Drizzle




(Mango leather jacket, Romwe sweater, Hallelu skirt, Vintage belt, Pour La Victoire shoes, Koshka bag)

And fashion week begins!! I kicked off the week at the IFB conference over at Milk Studios in the Meatpacking District. There, I spoke on the panel "Business and Blogging" along with a few other well known bloggers. It was a really great event and it was pretty refreshing to hear more about the business side of blogging and getting to answer the many questions our readers have in regards to how to market themselves, negotiate rates, connect with clients, etc etc. I was so surprised that my fellow panelists were supermodel Coco Rocha (whom I LOVE), the CEO of StyleCaster, as well as a few other personal style bloggers including Aimee of the blog Song of Style. After just arriving back in NYC from LA, my life (and closet) has literally been all over the place. Being in a constant rush to run out the door that morning, I threw on a very simple yet beautiful maroon skirt along with a cozy cropped sweater. I love how something elegant and girly can be toughened simply with a leather jacket. Layering was a must as the city has been receiving more rain than a girl in 5 inch stilettos can handle! Luckily, the weather has changed and the sun is out, giving us all out at fashion week a little break. I am beyond excited to attend my very first runway show, Nicole Miller, at Lincoln Center tomorrow! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my NYC fashion week events!

And for all my fashionistas in town, MEET ME tomorrow night Saturday, the 10th (6pm-8pm), as I host the TOPSHOP event in Soho (478 Broadway)! Food and Drinks for all!!


Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty