Launch of Rebecca Minkoff for Vogue Eyewear CFDA Sunglasses











I am super excited to announce the launch of the Rebecca Minkoff for Vogue Eyewear CFDA sunglasses! I feel so lucky to get to work with Rebecca on this cool project and have been dying to finally get to show you these shades. The sunglasses, inspired by the rock n' roll history of The Bowery, are so my style. Getting to represent the NYC girl to rock these shades is a total dream come true. The shades have a bit of a cat eye and some really amazing metal details. Talk about perfection! I got to give these babies a test drive as I spent the day out with Rebecca. Together we explored all her favorite spots, each of which I fell in love with. We met up at the quirky, yet totally charming coffee shop, The Smile, and from there walked to a local floral shop. Being so new to New York and getting to visit these hole-in-the wall joints really opened my eyes to how much the city has to offer. To end our relaxing day out and about in The Bowery, she took me to her favorite art gallery. Everything was just so amazing. I can see why all of these little places inspired her to design the sunglasses for Vogue Eyewear. SO city chic! Watch the video as Rebecca Minkoff and I take on lower Manhattan! Rebecca, being pregnant, still looked so radiant and beautiful, having so much energy to take me around town :)



The sunglasses will be out on September 29th at Sunglass Hut!!