Red and Beige




(INC sweater, Calvin Klein skirt from La Bella Vintage, Vintage belt, Coach bag and shoes)

Right now I am obsessed with the combination of red and beige. They just compliment each other perfectly! Here I am snapped just outside my apartment. It's now mid-fashion week and I'm already exhausted! I woke up at about 6am to attend an early breakfast with Vogue and Anna Della Russo over at the Conde Nast building. There, I picked up this gorgeous INC sweater! I loved it so much I threw it on the moment I came home. Paired it with one of my new treasures, this vintage Calvin Klein skirt. It was a gift from my super sweet reader Ashley of the Etsy store, La Bella Vintage! She emailed me about it saying that it's something that reminded her of me and of course, the moment I received it, fell in love. The girl knows her stuff! Now her vintage shop is one of my go-to online shopping destinations! My purse and bag are by Coach. The pop of red on the soft leather is stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of it in the store! So there you have it, how I've worked one of the hottest color combinations known to man :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty