Inside my Leopard Make-Up Bag



Estee Lauder's Fuschia Velvet, Red Velvet, Plum Couture lipstick



Advanced Night Repair and Sensual Nude fragrance



I get emails everyday regarding what kind of makeup I use. So here you are, inside my little leopard makeup bag, which pretty much travels with me everywhere. I am addicted to lipstick, and basically any shade by Estee Lauder. I SWEAR by their products. They're amazing and all around GORGEOUS. I used to see my mom wear more of the products back in the day, but their new, fun, and vibrant colors have a fresh and young vibe. And yes, I'm guilty of sometimes toting around 3 different shades in my bag at once. Current obsessions: Fuschia Velvet, Red Velvet, and Plum Couture. For my skin, I wear just a very light foundation and will sometimes add a little blush. How gorgeous is that blush palette! It's design and geometrical shade is kinda incredible huh? As for an overnight skin saver, I'm a sucker for Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair. If I ever have redness, I just put that on and next morning I swear everything's gone. These are just a few of my staple products that I can't live without!