Woven Soles

(True Religion leather jacket, Bar III blazer, Mango blouse, Forever 21 scarf, Seventh of Bishop trousers, Rebecca Minkoff bag, UGG Collection shoes)

HAPPY MONDAY! I'm still in weekend mode...but it's so beautiful out, I'm kind of excited to start the day. On my to-do list? A bunch of castings (ehhh #modellife), events, and of course giving you the inside scoop on some of my favorite new pieces. Right now, I'm a bit obsessed with the new UGG Collection shoes. During NYFW, I teamed up with Modellounge and UGG Australia to cover fashion week, hitting up Lincoln Center in these killer woven heels. They're probably the most luxurious shoes I own! The woven leather is just so beautiful and I love the sleek wooden heel, which is made of the same wood they use on guitars. I dressed down these beauties with a really simple look that I could easily wear everyday...a leather moto jacket, loose trousers, and giant scarf. Sun's out today, but it's totally deceiving. I know I'm going to have to bundle up like mad!

See the rest of my feature with UGG Australia HERE! Take me back to NYFW pleeeease!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty