sheer goodness

08-29-2http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif011
top and pants c/o Style by Marina, vintage belt, Karen Walker sunglasses, Jil Sander wedges

Whoops. I forgot to blog! I've been so overwhelmed with planning for New York and celebrating friends' birthdays that blogging was the last thing on my mind. I wore both of these Style by Marina pieces together when I got them in the mail... I guess this is as close as I'm going to get to owning a jumpsuit!

08-29-2011
08-29-2011

It seems so surreal to me right now but in two days I'll be in New York! Suggestions and tips would be appreciated since I actually have no idea what I'll be doing. Seriously, I don't even know what I'm packing. It looks like it's going to be raining? I always end up underpacking because I hate lugging too much stuff around but in this case it may be more efficient to overpack... or maybe I'll just wear the same things over and over again like I usually do. Hah.

on the ledge
legs


"I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)" - Lykke Li