The Gals on Melrose

23401.1
(Mink Pink Top c/o Market HQ, Forever 21 Skirt, Ceek Sideway Cross Necklace, Anarchy Street Bracelet, CC Skye Spike Bracelet, Joe's Jeans Leopard Wedge Sandals, Alexander Wang Rocco Bag)


This week has been the most stressful week I've ever had especially today. Not only did I have to go to court to fight/pay for a traffic ticket only to find out 2 hours later that I could've done it online, I also lost my driver's license the other day so I waited another 3 hours at the DMV to apply for a new license and missed an important meeting. The day finally got better when I received a text from my girl Julie whom I responded 2 hours later (sorry!) and hung out with her and Natalie in Melrose. We sat at Starbucks chatting and mostly laughing for over 3 hours and it literally felt like 15 minutes. I can't wait to hang out with these girls again in New York next week!


P.S. our somewhat matching outfits were not planned!