To Amsterdam and Copenhagen with ECCO!

Bold brights by Nicole Miller

Vintage!

ECCO shooooes :)

my "Natalie Suarez for Volcom" Fall '12 designs!

Estée Lauder essentials (Resilience Lift face and eye cream) and Marie Turnor leather handbags

This weekend I'm off to Amsterdam and Copenhagen, working with ECCO during their "Walk in Style" Europe event. I'm in love with their leather and cannot wait to visit their giant leather factory and see how it's all done! We have two days in Amsterdam before taking off to Copenhagen for a week of fashion show fun. But for now, all I can think about is what to pack! I'm beyond excited. Getting to travel with my good friend Christina may be the best part! Together, we always have a jolly good time!

I've snapped a few shots of what I think I'll be throwing in my suitcase. I've got some bold hues from Nicole Miller, lots of vintage and leather, and of course my "Natalie Suarez for Volcom" collection pieces which I'm stoked to bring over to Europe! Last minute, I'm bound to throw in great pair of skinnies, knitted sweaters, two good coats, and a scarf. Apparently it will be very chilly! Gahhh, so happy to explore a new place. My travel posts are always my favorite! xx

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty