Itsy Bitsy Spider

("Natalie Suarez for Volcom" blouse and vegan leather skirt (in stores June '12), Volcom leopard jacket)

I'm pleased to introduce "Natalie Suarez for Volcom Fall '12" WOOHOOO! These are just two pieces out of my collection that I've been wearing like crazy (the top comes in another colorway too). Though the entire line won't be in stores around the world until June, I'm allowed to give you readers a sneak preview! For fall, I'm BIG on this gorgeous bright coral color. And for the blouse, I wanted something just super oversized and very, very square. I can wear this daily, it's that amazing. And the color is definitely a head turner! This vegan leather skirt has to be one of my favorite items out of the whole collection because it's just so simple, but still super sexy and rock n' roll. The extra high waist gives my figure some shape! Here I was caught lolling around Abbot Kinney in Venice...you know, with the itsy bitsy spider, and all. I think everywhere I go, I fall in love with certain walls. This one, with it's splattered yellow paint and cheeky wall art, made it picture perfect. Throughout these next few months, I will be giving more sneak previews of my designs for Volcom even before our lookbook is out, so stay tuned babes!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty