Danielle Foster bags








Early January I finally managed to book in a visit I had been planning for months; I took myself down to east London to visit the incredibly talented handbag designer Danielle Foster.  I remember coming across her designs every now and then but when I glanced through her fall look book, page after page filled with her signature style beautifully heavy leather bags, I simply went yes yes yes. I did not just want a bag, I wanted to see how these beauties got made, know everything about them and of course take the time to meet the designer herself.

And so I did, the model/designer was just as humble to meet me as I was to meet her, when I spent an hour or so sipping mint tea in her little studio. I placed two orders, one of them is being made in pic one, because if you have an opportunity to own a human hair tote - you really should.

Thank you Danielle for having me over, the collection is now online as a newcomer at Bengt, make sure to check the collection out here.