Half and Half


(Havealooook blazer, Blue Bird blouse, J Brand jeans, Vintage Versace bag, Dear Fieldbinder boots, Saint Claude necklace)

This is probably as simple as one can get for an afternoon out soaking in the California sunshine. Behind me is the bike path I take rides through...it's miles long, a little hilly, and one of my favorite places to go to clear my head. My friends and I love to spend afternoons out there, biking for hours...sweating our butts off. This time, I went out just for a long walk. I love all the open land and endless blue sky. Already, I miss it. Though my life can sometimes be crazy, I live for this type of peace and quiet. I guess you can call the simple life something I crave for whenever I'm in NYC. As for my wardrobe, I like to sometimes just stick with the basics. With a sheer half-and-half dotted button-down, a crisp blazer, and a sweet pair of skinnies, I feel most at ease.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty