A print party


 zara shirt
market find skirt
alexander wang heels

In between seasons, I'm in between deciding what I want to wear. The climate change of flying to Thailand might have something to do with it, but it's nice to get a little summer preview. I'm kinda having a hard time layering on anything else than a bikini at the moment but this holiday will, as they all always tend to, be over before you know it. I'm not exactly located anywhere near Africa, but I fell for a local lady selling these African printed skirts. Hard not to get impressed when most I've seen so far is fake bags and angry birds printed everything, everywhere.

I wore it with a shirt I bought from Heathrow airports Zara (!) and a beautiful bag by Laura Vela. No need for me lecture you on print mixing, because leopard print go with everything.

xxx