LA Woman: The Golden Globes

Looks like The Golden Globes are just around the corner! The other night, I was invited to attend a Golden Globes event to kick off the awards show this week! I brought along my very good friend, Kelli, and I'm so happy she came...we had the best time! At Cecconi's, a gorgeous restaurant in West Hollywood, it was a whole other world. We ate too many mini bites of pizza and had one too many glasses of champagne. Let's just say it was one very "Old Hollywood" night. I went with my flapper, vintage inspired Of Two Minds dress. That sheer back is just too amazing! Keeping the look very simple and fresh, I didn't wear much makeup at all. We danced the night away, went a bit photobooth crazy, and of course spotted some of our favorite tv characters. Nights like these never seem real...

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty