Hello There Amsterdam!

(Romwe sweater, Juicy Couture coat, J Brand jeans, Marie Turnor bag, ECCO boots)

I am now in Amsterdam, working with ECCO shoes, and I am already whisked away into my own little dream land. It's absolutely beautiful here. I flew in from NYC overnight and arrived here first thing this morning. With no time to spare, the ECCO group, along with my good friend Christina and I, hit the city streets. Footsteps from our hotel are the canals and tiny narrow streets. Though we all flew in from NYC completely exhausted, we immediately freshened up in our hotel before packing up on caffeine to get us throughout the day. If you can't tell by my photos...it's veeerry cold here! That of course, did not stop us from stopping and taking numerous photos around every street corner. Escaping back to our rooms for a little nap before cabbing it to a gorgeous palace style dinner, I feel as if we're in this amazing European dream. I love this city and it's beauty! Getting to be here with Christina is awesome. She's my little partner in crime when it comes to exploring a new city. Bundled up in layers and layers of clothing, we hopped from cafe to cafe before jumping knee-deep into a giant Dutch clog. Talk about awesome :)

I have just this night here in Amsterdam before taking off to Copenhagen tomorrow for the ECCO "Walk in Style" event and I'm so stoked. For this trip, I've literally packed all of ECCO's shoes. They're sooo comfortable and the epitome of European chic. Here I'm wearing a great pair of flat ankle boots. The rubber soles are pure genius. I could walk for miles in these babies! Also, I've been sporting a super thick sweater and coat to keep warm. But I'm feeling adventurous and thinking of sporting something a little more exciting these next few days in Denmark! My mind is a bit scattered right now, as I'm running on barely any sleep, but I can't wait to share more stories with you on my European travels!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty