now and then

01-15-2012
Madewell chambray shirt, American Apparel sweater, A.P.C. parka, A.P.C. shorts, Rachel Comey boots, vintage Coach bag

Finally got these photos from my friend's SD card. The first set was taken a week ago while the second one was taken two months ago, eeesh. Not having an SLR camera is tough, guys. I've been using my Instagram to take outfit photos every now and then but I still haven't been able to get into the swing of blogging again since it's even more of a hassle right now. I'm still going through a bit of a transition in my life right now so until things settle down I can't blog regularly but thank you to everyone who is still around!

01-15-2012
01-15-2012

Anyway, I'll try my best to post with what little I have. I've been living in this A.P.C. parka since I got it two months ago and figured I'd include these two outfits in one post since they're so similar and it's kind of neat to see the changes in my appearance. For starters I dyed my hair black since I wasn't feeling the light hair anymore. I've been wearing variations of these outfits on a daily basis: collared shirt, pullover sweater, jeans, boots/flats, and a parka or trench. Not very exciting but oh well, it works for me!

downtown
mmm

I'm trying to figure out a short term solution for getting content on the blog but I may just have to start posting my Instagram photos here regularly since I'm a lot more active there anyway. It's kind of funny how much my outlook on blogging has changed, I think I'm more of a fan of "blogging on the go" with apps like Instagram and Twitter. What do you guys think? I know most of you might not even have Instagram so it would work out but the quality of photos wouldn't be the same as what you're used to seeing on here. Until I figure out whether or not I'm getting a new camera (suggestions, anyone?) that's my only solution.

11-29-2011
chambray shirt from Painted Bird, American Apparel sweater, A.P.C. parka, Hudson Nico jeans, Bass loafers, Fjallraven backpack, Casio watch, Bonlook glasses

Yeahhh, my November was a lot like this outfit... sloppy. I think we took these on my birthday? I almost didn't post these but eh, at least it's something. I was super stressed out at the time and mostly unhappy. Well, I'm past that now. Time to leave the old and look forward to the new!

11-29-2011
glasses
by bart


"Wuthering Heights" - Kate Bush