The best of them for Mac


pictures courtesy of mac cosmetics

I might not be as excited about make-up that I am about shoes, but when some of my favorite people collaborate with my favorite cosmetics brand, it deserves a mention. Mac recently realised their amazing collaboration with designer Gareth Pugh and while shopping in Bangkok I came across the lines of legendary icon Iris Apfel and outrageous heellover Daphne Guinness.


All above from the Gareth Pugh collection, which I'll claim right away to be not just one of the best collaborations I've ever seen but also the best cosmetic products ever produced. I don't know how that beetle nail polish was ever done, but I hope I never run out of the numerous bottles I stocked up on.
 

From the Daphne Guinness collection I loved the soft sorbet colours, especially the icy mint nail polish and pastel glosses. So.. only one and half month until spring.