To See Stars

(Romwe blouse, Citizens of Humanity floral shorts, Liebeskind Berlin bag, A.P.C coat, Dolce Vita "Imogen" loafers)

I can't even begin to describe how beautiful the city has become in just the last two days. Everything is blooming, the sun is out, and I couldn't be happier. I ended a busy day out and about by the east river, at one of the most beautiful parks I've ever seen (next to Central Park of course!) This local park, a short walk from my apartment, seemed so magical at that particular moment. My good friend Bonnie was the one who called me and said "I have to, have to take you to this place..it's unreal!" We had a quick bite of pizza, and snapped these shots just as we were losing light. Those late evening shots are sometimes my favorite. Everything about New York is just so dreamy during Spring. Just another reason I went with a starry blouse and some pretty pastel floral cut-offs. The blouse/high-waisted shorts combo will forever be one of my favorite looks! The playful prints that have been taking over my wardrobe really brighten everything else up. New York, I love you.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty