Apologies


Giles aw12 photograped by me for Avenue 32

Hi my sweetest, I’m sorry that the posting has been slow lately, it is due to the final university project I am wrestling with. Sadly I have keep the posting on the low for the next two weeks. Blogging has never been a stressful thing but the idea of keeping up the dissertation writing and blog postings is become slightly overwhelming for me. I hope you understand but am quite sure you will - I have the best readers, some even in a similar position with me. So on that note a little ‘c u later’ from my part. I’ll try to slide in a few updates every now and then, in the mean time you can always find me on twitter. Oh and one last thing, quite a great thing actually... when I’m done with this final project, prepare for great things because you will from then on have me as a full time blogger.

Much love x