REVOLVE Clothing: Let's Play in the Sun

(MinkPink dress from Revolve Clothing, White + Warren jacket, 80%20 "Pepper" boot, Liebeskind Berlin bag, Alimonada spike necklace, Samantha Willis/Jewelmint/MILOR jewelry)

I think I may have had the most perfect Easter weekend. Philly really is the best when it comes to having a good time! This place if full of grungy madness, making every adventure out a memorable one. Dancing consumed our nights while the sun soaked us by day! Oh and can you tell? It's officially LEG season. Legs, legs, and more legs. Already, I'm slipping into tiny baby frocks, boots, and lightweight jackets. I am currently obsessed with all my printed pieces, including this gorgeous little MinkPink "Scorpio Rising" dress from REVOLVE Clothing. I've already made many REVOLVE picks for Coachella and time spent in California! I couldn't wait to just pack them in my suitcase...I'm secretly already sporting everything here on the East Coast. The pieces I've picked scream "let's play in the sun" and I cannot wait to show you more! But for now, take a little peek at what's coming with me. Can you say WEST COAST REVELRY?!


To see more of my music festival picks and to shop click here!


Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty