In the Morning

(Elle and the Sea crochet dress, Jewelmint/Lowluv/Mango rings)

I'm a total sucker for those gloomy NYC weekend mornings, when it's just about to rain. The smell of my coffee machine mixed with rain makes me gahhh, so happy. But most of all, I love waking up to the lovely mom and sister! Having family in town can sometimes be a total disaster, but we've been enjoying each others company more and more now that we don't see each other as often. We made eggs for breakfast and lazed around my place, before walking to Central Park. Sunday's can't get any better, no? Before heading out, Dylana snapped these photos of me by my bed. I was wearing nothing but one super cute, black crocheted number. I love how this piece can be dark and edgy one minute, and totally Spring appropriate the next. And TA-DAAAAA, my apartment is slowly coming together! I'm personalizing it daily...coming across with old Polaroids and cards that make me crack up every time I look at them. That's of course before I go a little crazy with the double stick tape and start pinning things to the brick wall. I'm looking to get some of my antique paintings up soon! Slowly but surely!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty