Roller Derby


As a kid, I was OBSESSED with skating. I'm pretty sure I had similar ones, just of course, not as rad. All I remember is clinging to my mom's arm in Santa Monica, hoping to not fall on my bum. But now, these bad boys have just joined my closet and I can literally stare at them all day. They were made custom-made just for me by my good friends Jordan and Jensen over at Modern Vice! Fit perfectly to my foot, these Modern Vice x Klingbeil roller skates are insane! They just ooze roller derby cool and I’m pretty sure I’d kick anyone’s ass in these in the rink hehe. The leather is beyond superb and the red-hot shade reminds me of a spider…or something equally badass. I can’t wait to take them for a spin down the Venice boardwalk with some rock n’ roll skinny jeans, a leather jacket, and some messy beach hair. Doesn’t get any better. Or maybe a silent roller disco?! There are countless things I want to do in these and I can’t wait! If you see some string bean rolling down Central Park uncontrollably, it may just be me. Anyways, this killer skate was made right here in the heart of NYC, and there was definitely a lot of work that went into each and every detail! My name engraved in the skates make them all the more special. Modern Vice, you rock my world.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty