Song of Style on Instagram

A portion of my closet that's consisted of my Spring/Summer clothes and shoes that I wear often. The other side is where I pile the rest of my clothes therefore not pictured :) / Charcoal Mason Song jumps on my lap when I get home from work then falls right asleep after I pet him / Charcoal sleeping on my thigh, once again / Bike ride from last week / My sister's awesome neon Levi's shorts that she diy'ed (p.s. her instagram is @songdani) / One of my favorite singers Miguel (@miguelunlimited) stopped by my office. Such a talented individual yet so humble / Zara Sweater, Current Elliot Polka dot Jeans, Zara Heels and Coach Bag (similar) / Trying out the H&M Conscious Collection. I ended up getting this yellow maxi dress and a few others (favorite collection yet!) / Denim on Denim wearing vintage denim shirt, 7 Jeans denim romper, Thakoon Boots)