Song of Style on Instagram (fyi, Photo Overload)

My lovely sister was in NY with me. How dope is her jacket and her hair?

My sister and I at Joe's Jeans FNO event that I hosted

Thank you to EVERYONE who came out! Never seen this many people at an event! Loved meeting all of you! xo

Looooved BCBG's show. Full of white and black pieces that make a statement.

How amazing is this swimsuit and hair by Herve Leger? The show did not disappoint!

My sister and I waiting for the subway before we went out for dinner. She's reppin' West Coast and I'm reppin' the East Coast (A$VP).

Backstage at Tibi. Wearing a Tibi shirt of course! 

My sister's boots are from Tibi and mine are Giuseppe Zanotti that I got from Amazon!

At the RewardStyle party with my babe Jane who was a DJ that night! I absolutely heart this girl so much and her music taste! Miss you already!

Close up of my Giuseppe Zanotti heels that I got from Amazon. I wore these with most of my outfits in New York.

My NY lover, Jake.

My heart stopped when I saw this dress at Tadashi Shoji...

...and I completely stopped breathing when I saw the back of it!! If I ever get married, I want to wear this exact dress to my wedding!

I took a day off from shows and went to Magnolia Bakery. Got one too many cupcakes which I ate all in two days. Oops!

Biggest girl crush on Jeannie Mai. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met and how chic does she look in all white? 

New gang alert! The MSG (Mirrored Sunnies Gang) feat. Karen, Myself, Dani, and Wesley Mason.

My sister is a huge Honestly WTF fan so it was only appropriate to take a photo with one of the masterminds of the blog, Lauren! (We missed you Erica!)


I loved the colors in Nanette Lepore show and the band was absolutely amazing! 

The finale at Betsey Johnson's show. I love B.J. haha!

Finally tried my Laduree macaroons c/o Joe's Jeans! My amazing chain ring is from Plukka, designed by Kelly The Glamourai!

I fell in love with this Reem Acra dress. Her collection was full of pieces that I could see on the red carpet.

In Whitney Eve Jacket, Juicy Couture Top, Maje Skirt!

One of the many good looking staff at the SoHo Grand Hotel.

Two Tom Cruise look a-likes at the Juicy Couture event!