Curl Confession

One of the questions I get the most is regarding my hair and I have a confession to make. I like to fake having curly hair. Since I have naturally straight hair that can often times look dull, I like to curl it in the morning. The frustrating thing about curling straight hair is by the end of the day my hair goes back flat so I use Paul Mitchell's Ultimate Wave Beachy Texture Cream Gel to hold my curls and give it that beachy texture. I don't like perfect curls but rather naturally looking loose curls so this gel works great for my hair.

On another note, I'll be hosting FNO at Joe's Jeans in Soho on the 6th from 6pm-9pm! Hope you guys can stop by and say hi! :) 

StyleStalker Knit Tank
Joe's Jeans Vintage Reserve Skinnies
Joie Flats
Givenchy Obsedia Bracelet
Panama Hat from CVS


Do you guys have any #CurlConfession? If so share it on Paul Mitchell's Facebook