Dressing up with McArthurGlen part I


PRINGLE waistcoat - was £1095 now £250
L.K BENNETT belt - was £90 now £50
L.K BENNETT bag - was £245 now £195
L.K BENNETT pants - was £165 now £95

(H&M top private)


NICOLE FARHI jumper - was £850 now £250
ALL SAINTS pants - was £250 now £125

(Maison Martin Margiela bag, Michael Kors watch and Zara shoes private)

   

NICOLE FARHI coat - was £570 now £395
L.K BENNETT belt - was £90 now £50
WOLFORD socks - was £13 now £8

(Zara shoes and shirt private)

As promised a few looks that I put together with the beautiful things I picked up at my shopping day at the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet! Including a wide pants getup with that lovely Pringle waistcoat, a brilliant alternative to embellishment by Nicole Farhi and another pretty impressive mohair piece that needs no introduction.

Turns out I had a bit more to cover than I expected so another part coming up soon! I also wrote down the prices as it was much asked on Twitter.

ps. Don’t forget you can get an additional 10% off of the prices by signing up for the exclusive card HERE.