Song of Style on Instagram

Soon I'll have to reorganize my closet for Fall clothes. Remember my closet from this post? Not much has changed except for few more shoes :)

At the job site. Photo c/o Roberto, the painter.

This is such an easy DIY. Splash on some paint and add some trims to give your old doors a new look!

The dining room for my client is slowly coming along. Dining room chairs were reupholstered in ostrich leather and the dining table was custom made by Derek. We're now waiting on that custom mirror and rug. P.S. I'm in love with the wallpaper that caused us so much agony...

Majority of the shoes on the top two shelves are from Schutz. The hightop snakeskin sneakers and the gold buckle ones are from Giuseppe Zanotti. (I almost bought these in Italy and still contemplating on it) Hands down, Giuseppe Zanotti makes the BEST sneakers ever.

My dad and I are both wearing 7 For All Mankind. Like father, like daughter.

My mom and I bonding over some spinach artichoke dip. We both rock major armswag. Like mother, like daughter.

Biking on a Sunday morning to Starbucks. I'm wearing One Teaspoon shorts (love these too) and Topshop boots.

I'm wearing a Nirvana Top, absolutely amazing StyleStalker biker skirt, Topshop boots. P.S. Charcoal has an instagram too! @CharcoalMasonSong

Really obsessed with this military jacket from @songdani