Behind the scenes of '5 inch and up for Nelly'


So I've been rewriting this first sentence a few times, but I guess what I'm trying to say it that HERE IT IS. A first and exclusive look at my 5 inch and up for Nelly collection!! It feels insane, a bit nerve-wracking but above all so good to finally give you an idea of what the collection will look like. The full lookbook will be out soon, but before that an exclusive preview of some behind the scenes shots!


The collection consists of 15 pieces, including shoes and some hair accessories. Sleek, I guess you could call it ‘sporty minimalism’ with many easy to wear, pre-layered pieces. A lot of neutral colors and a deep purple to bring the range to life. That thick hairband was one of the first thing I designed back in December, I think it’s time to bring thick 80’s hairband back.


We photographed the lookbook in a cool abandoned factory in Sweden just outside Gothenburg. A bit creepy but such an awesome place, you know I love those distressed brick walls..


A big thank you to the whole team who made the day so fun and easy! I can’t wait to share the final images with you all, some items from the collection will definitely be popping up on the blog over the next few weeks so stay tuned!

I’m so excited for the weeks to come, there will also be a launch party to which I’ll be giving away a bunch of invitations for my readers, as I want many you to be there! Thank you again for making this all possible for me, you are the best xxx

Thank you Lisa for the photos