The Dark Knit






(5 Preview blazer, Armani Exchange knit sweater, Joie skirt, Botkier bag)

If I'm going for a head to toe black ensemble, I work with a mix of different textures. Here I went with something completely unexpected: a leather mini, a knitted sweater, and a silky blazer. They're all very structured, but I think the fun Armani Exchange knit played it down a bit. This time of year, I'm a total knit obsessor. I already have a large garment bag sitting in my bedroom filled with them! For my afternoon roaming the streets of Soho, I made sure to wear a comfy pair of flat brogues with a great pair of tights. I recently just went out to buy a bunch of necessary black accessories: gloves, tights, and socks. I know that the icky chill is on it's way!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty