Steve Madden Iconic Party to Come: Coachella






(5 Preview blazer, Simply Audrey sweater, David Kahn jeans, Sienna Ray bag, Vintage hat, Steve Madden Tblanket boots)

I'm currently working with one of my favorite shoes labels, Steve Madden, on the "Steve Brings It" Holiday campaign. To me, one of the most iconic parties out there is Coachella, where music and fashion combine. With Steve Madden, I'll be bringing you 3 looks based on Coachella (this is my first)! Somehow the annual music festival brings out the boho rocker babe out in all of us. Here I've combined city chic style with the earthy tones of California, my hometown...

View my campaign page and receive 15% off your entire Steve Madden purchase with code: NatalieOffDuty15!

Some free spirited inspiration:












Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty