extra flamin hot

10-27-2011
Equipment denim shirt, T by Alexander Wang striped shirt, Hudson Nico jeans, Bonlook glasses, Fjallraven backpack, Vans sneakers

Okay, I know what you are all thinking. Where did all this hair come from?! I ordered these extensions in preparation for Halloween (okay maybe not...) so I've been exploring this mermaid hair fantasy that has always been an unreachable goal for me. My hair never grows! I think I'm going to trim it though, seems like it's too long for me. It was actually a big hit Halloween weekend (I wish I'd taken a photo of the whole outfit instead of just one of my make up) when I wandered around a friend's party looking like a creepy dead figure in a floor length gown with lace sleeves. Fun, fun.

10-27-2011
10-27-2011
10-27-2011

Oh yeah, the beach. Halloween weekend was unseasonably warm like the rest of October so Lulu and I squeezed in an afternoon trip to Baker Beach to enjoy what was left of the sun. We finally found a store in San Francisco that carries those xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos after first trying them on our way to Coachella back in April. I actually used to bring as many bags as I could carry with me whenever I'd come back to SF from LA. Yeah, they're that good. So good that they made their way into my blog photos... no regrets!

Sorry to sound like a broken record but there's still time to vote guys! Thank you so much to those who already voted and have continued to vote!

beach
casual


"Wouldn't It Be Nice" - The Beach Boys