Fenced Off





(A. RO sweater, Blank denim shirt, Mango jacket, Juicy Couture jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag, 80%20 boots, Persol sunglasses from Sunglass Hut)

You can probably tell that I am kind of in love with the schoolboy look. A denim button down under a cozy knitted sweater! Looks like the chill is back...and I'm already layering like crazy! To toughen up any preppy boyish look, I always just throw on a leather jacket. I'm kind of obsessed with my new motorcycle one by Mango! Recently, my wardrobe is one giant mess. I always have clothes EVERYWHERE..and still in boxes/shopping bags. I just rearranged and got everything together for my trip to Tel Aviv, Israel today! I'm going to be attended the first ever Tel Aviv fashion week! I'm flying out with a few other magazine editors to view the new designers, and attend their fun fashion events. Can't wait to catch up with some friends I know from other parts of the world who are also attending. It's super weird...I've always wanted to visit Israel and I've always been super curious about the Middle East and so when this opportunity arose, I jumped on it. I can't wait to explore a completely new place. Of course I will be documenting all my experience (and outfits hehe) on here! Only after my flight was booked did I realize that I'll be spending my first ever Thanksgiving away from home. Thank goodness for Skype!!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty