A Little Velvet





(Hallelu bloues and kimono, Volcom jeans, Vintage hat, Accessorize rings, Rebecca Minkoff bag)

For fall, one texture I love is velvet. Recently I scored this awesome kimono style cardigan and I love the splash of different colors. It's always nice having a few of these pieces to easily throw on over something super simple just to spruce things up a bit. It kind of takes me back to the 70's. The velvet, fringe, and popping print, sort of makes me miss California and the beach culture I grew up with. It's very Venice Beach/Santa Monica. Speaking of which, already planning my trip back to LA for Christmas! Already, mid-November is approaching. Time is going by waaaaay too fast at the moment. I've been living in New York for just over 5 months, but it feels like I've been here forever. Quickly, this city is already feeling like home. Never did I think I'd adjust so smoothly! My friends still call me an "east coast soul." Riiiiiiiight :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty