Whale Wars.

Have you guys watched Whale Wars that's on Animal Planet?
It's about how Japanese want to kill whales to make money and how people are trying to stop the Japanese from killing the poor whales.
I felt so sad for the whales that the show almost made me cry. On the other hand, I was so mad at the Japanese whale killers (Not at all Japanese, just those who were trying to kill whales. btw, I am part Japanese so to my Japanese readers, please don't get offended) I wanted to go to them and beat the crap out of them. well, that's just how I felt.
Aimeeways, the point is, I'm super happy that people are trying to stop the Japanese from killing more whales, and I can't wait to see more of this show!
Incase you haven't noticed, I'm such an Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and HGTV nerd! lol

H&M coat, H&M scarf, Arden B skinny jeans & BCBG heels


H&M coat, H&M scarf, Arden B skinny jeans & BCBG heels


H&M coat, H&M scarf, Arden B skinny jeans & BCBG heels

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(H&M coat, H&M scarf, Arden B skinny jeans & BCBG heels)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had a spanish reader who asked me to post this on my blog.
It's about how people give each other animals as Christmas present but by summer they get abandoned.