Happy Birthday to..

Emily Dickinson & I!!

Remember I went fabric shopping a couple weeks ago?
I meant to make this dress awhile back but never got the chance to since I've been so busy with school and work. I had a day off for my birthday so I decided to make my birthday dress that I've been putting off.
Since I have never made a dress before, it took me 5 hours making this dress.
I know it's not perfect, but it's close to what I wanted to be and I'm so proud of myself! teehee

Also, I got a Chanel 2.55 bag from my wonderful boyfriend. I can't believe I got this!! I thought I was going to faint the minute I opened the present.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Inspired by this dress:

Btw, so sorry for not getting back with the links.
I shall do them as soon as I am done with my finals!
Pinky Promise!!
Love, Aimee