a B +!

Sorry my lovely readers for being MIA for a few days.
I've been extremely busy working on my final projects and have been super sick since Saturday but I have officially finished all of my finals! YAY YUH!
Despite the fact that I've been staying at school till midnight and was up till 4am, I wasn't able to get the A I wanted but passed those classes with a B+.
Since I finally had a little bit of time today, I did a quick facelift to my fugly sofa/futon.
If I had a lot of time I would've went to a fabric store and would've upholstered it but since all I had was a couple of hours, I just went to Ross and got a King size blanket and covered the sofa then decorated with some extremely cheap Urban Outfitters pillows.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


(Oversized Knit Top from Japan, Jeans from Urban Outfitters)




This is my fugly sofa/futon before:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and this is my sofa/futon after:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll get back with all the links and comments hopefully by the end of this week.
Thank you for being so patient with meeh!
Love, Aimee