It's always sunny..

I've been catching up with 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia' and it is soo hilarious that I can't get enough of it. I actually got home at 10pm but i've been watching the show while uploading all of this so that's why my post is super late. Sorry for being so lame, but u guys should watch the show. it's straight up hilarious. teehee

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Issac Mizrahi for Target jacket, Windsor top, Arden B skinny jeans, Steve Madden boots, Forever 21 watch, Wet Seal chain bracelet)

once i got home after eating two tons of shrimp burrito, guess what's in my mailbox?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
an early birthday gift from my best friend Ira!
Thank you bestie! <3