New Strappy Shoes

I saw these gorgeous gojane.com shoes from Princess Lloyddia and the minute I found out it was less than $30 I decided to purchase them. I've never really bought anything from online so I was very skeptical and a little bit scared but the really inexpensive price convinced me to get it.
I haven't worn them outside yet but they fit well except that the zipper is very poorly made (it took me several tries trying to zip and unzip) and I don't think these are meant for long walks.
Aimeeways, I'm planning on wearing these in LA since I won't have to walk much.
Yay for new shoes!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
btw, somebody was asking me why my cheeks were so red in the previous post and it's partially because I am wearing blush plus I was so happy when I opened the gift I guess I became overly excited and whenever I'm excited I turn a little red. haha