Urban Forest

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Urban Outfitters Fedora with Headmistress Feather Headband, Anarchy Street Spike Necklace, Flutter by Jill Golden Earrings via Gilt.com, American Apparel Oversized Shirt, James Perse Criss Cross Dress, NYLA Boots)

I stayed till pretty late on my last day at the Lincoln Center to make up for the lack of shows I had attended the previous days.
The last show I attended was Toni Francesc's show, whom to be honest, I never heard of until I got an invite. Oh, how I wished I had my camera with me that day because I was very lucky enough to sit front row for the first time so I actually got to see the dresses up close. I've never seen garments that well constructed in person. Beautifully well structured open back pastel dresses paired with chunky wooden heels (see my twitpic) and wooden accessories. All of these went so well with his Urban Forest theme.
If I was Rachel Zoe, I'd definitely put his dresses on a young actress who was attending their first premiere or red carpet event. hehe
Huge thanks to my lovely Christina and Vogue Italy for the images!