Helsinki 10

 
the new topshop section
 
the vintage corner
 
 what I bought..
 

Introducing my favorite finnish store, Helsinki 10. A concept store that sells music, decoration and the best of brands like Acne, Carin Wester, Pleasure principle, Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens etc... and also finnish designs like- I know why no (one of my favorite!), Finsk, Minna Parikka and many more..
They also stock topshop and have a small hand picked vintage section, which I always run first to! This time I bought a beautiful cape kimono and a simple black coat that I wore here, both vintage.

So know you know where to shop, when in finland! My new flat organizing continues.. tomorrow I'll do some market shopping and then I'll start building on my closet room...<3 I'll keep you updated, if not on the blog, then at least on twitter...

take care
xxx