Paper cuts


martin margiela paper pants and shoes
 
picture 1, 3 by jill
picture 2 by shini

So finally a shot of the shoes I gave you a sneak peek of while back! made out of paper by the designers of martin margiela indeed. they are so beautiful, especially worn with matching pants, right? I wore them on the last day at fashion week, and am amazed how I managed to keep them white despite from all the coffee consumed... I was told the paper is meant to wear out with time, the pants can be washed and the shoes are leather underneath so any wear would be part of the character.. love the idea but I don't know if I will ever dare to do that...

The shoes will now go up on my shelf, I allowed myself to get them as I decided to categorize them as decoration.. I mean waaaay more multifunctional than a painting!

Thank you to jill from streetstyle london and shini from park and cube for the photos, I hope to see you guys again soon!

xxx