bright red


06-23-2012
Whyred blazer, Stylemint Prince tee, jeans c/o iTEM denim, Romeo Satchel c/o Rebecca Minkoff, Michael Kors watch c/o Watches on Net, Karen Walker sunglasses, Acne Pistol Boots


Shot these photos a few days ago before going into the Metreon to watch Prometheus again. I had actually been wearing another coat but scored this Whyred blazer on sale at Urban Outfitters of all places! I'm getting used to wearing a watch again, it's been a while. I'm trying to step up my accessory game, hah. Don't know if I'll start stacking bracelets and get into the whole arm party thing but an oversized watch seems like a good start. Also thanks to Rebecca Minkoff for the awesome bag, feels nice to finally be using an actual bag that isn't a backpack or tote. Baby's growing up?



06-23-201206-23-201206-23-201206-23-2012

ps, if you're in New York visit Everlane's Not a Shop!