blue jeans



06-08-2012Everlane mens tee, Skinny Slouch jeans c/o !iTEM Denim, Rachel Comey Miner boots, vintage sunglasses and cuffs


Quick post before I fly down to LA since I won't have a camera down there. Nothing special, just a plain white tee and my new light blue jeans from !iTEM. I don't know if I'll ever be able to pull off baggy boyfriend jeans but this pair is a good mix between that and skinny jeans.


06-08-201206-08-2012cuffed

Also came up with the winner of last week's contest with Beso! I had fun looking through all of your collections and ended up having to use a random number generator since they were all so good!


And the winner is... Hannah with her New York Summer set! If you see this, email me and I'll forward you to Beso so you can claim your prize. Thanks to everyone who entered, hopefully I'll be able to offer more giveaways soon!