Hester Street Fair with Bar III


First stop for my flea market tour with Bar III was Hester Street Fair. I couldn't believe the amount of people that came (thank you so so much to all my New York readers and visitors!!) and all the beautiful clothing and home goods we had (tons of pictures after the jump)

On Sunday, I will be at the Green Flea Market with Bar III again. Hope to meet more of you there! xo



1. Shenae Grimes in the Bar III tent  2. Polish blog reader Joanna  3. Michael looking super hot in Bar III  (that blazer has zipper trims!) 4. My new crush Jake  5. all instagrams hashtagged #bariiiflea were instantly printed into polaroids  6. polaroid w/ Danielle  7. Jake's back has been instaprinted  8. With my adorable marketing major blog readers  9. Men's T-shirts from Bar III  10. Pretty face.  11. Rad pants belonging to the pretty face  12. I styled Serena in a Bar III military jacket and lace romper  13. Thando, picking up a Bar III necklace  14. Thando's amazing A.Wang jacket  15. Blog readers and jewelry designers' armswag