Featured in NYLON: Natalie Suarez x Volcom


("Natalie Suarez x Volcom" skirt, Minkpink tank, Chaser Brand leather jacket, Kork-Ease "Blythe" sandals, Emily Cho handbag)

Yep, yep, the "Natalie Suarez x Volcom" skirt is already making it's rounds on magazine stands (gahhh, it's still so weird for me so say that!) This deep orange beauty hits stores this June, worldwide (!!!) and I can't hardly wait! For now, take a little peek inside the latest NYLON May '12 issue and read my full-page story. The feature kind of gives you a little sneak peek into how my Volcom Fall '12 collection came about and why rock n' roll just happens to be a huge part of it. My life's been a bit nuts recently and I think everyday I start to dress a little bit more weird. I paired my skirt with a polka dot crop top, a multi-colored leather jacket, baby clogs, and a gorgeous ivory handbag by friend/designer, Emily Cho! Not only am I designing for Volcom and currently coming up with some sweet plans for Volcom for all of 2013, I've got another killer design project up my sleeves. More on that later...but somehow all this stuff is just more fun than anything I've ever done. It's a lot more work, but I totally dig it :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty