Chanel, Celine and the styles in between


weekday coat
zara shirt
gina tricot jeans
alexander wang shoes
celine bag

I found a new site to love, think a narrowed down ebay, only brands and just fashion. Yes that is Vestiaire Collective, a site where you can buy or sell, let’s call it recycle, your designer items. That means that you can find Birkins, Chanel suits or like in my case - a Celine for much less. Best of all, the items go though a check which takes away the fear of buying a fake. Try it, but try to not get too hooked.

I came across this bag around the time I realized I’m lacking a classic little black strap bag, so I’m thrilled to now be the owner of my first Celine. I would be willing to say that it was worth the investment, but in this case it was more of an impulse buy. Definitely one of my best.

xxx